Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

I have a boring desk job, going nowhere relationship, no famous relatives, & live a middle class life with a house and a car...who wouldn't want to be me?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Only 5 Days Left

Only 5 days left! I am going to be a 27 year old adult in 5 days! What's a girl to do? Can this really be my life? Shopping for wood flooring and dining room tables? When did I become SO old? I went to the bar at 7:30 last night and you know what I did? I finished up a Partylite Candle order with a girlfriend & waited for 9pm to roll around so we could get 1/2 price appetizers and 2 for 1 beers. Drank 2 beers and went home. Is this what was in my destiny?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! benefit of massage therapy

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home