Name:
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States

I have a boring desk job, going nowhere relationship, no famous relatives, & live a middle class life with a house and a car...who wouldn't want to be me?

Friday, October 28, 2005

Motivation Needed

So it's 3:30 Friday afternoon. I seem to be having a hard time concentrating on my work. In this desk. Under these fluorescent lights. Listening to the lady behind me cough, sneeze, sing, yawn, snore (yes I said snore, which happens way too often) and make other various strange noises. I'm not so sure I even want to find out what really IS going on back there half the time?
Never the less I find myself daydreaming about Gizmo. I wonder what Gizmo is doing right now? Today I left channel 9 on the television for her. Last night while at my friend Tanya's house I had to disclose a secret of ours. Gizmo has a favorite song. "Lonely" by AKON. When I hear it I think of her. Darrell sometimes even sings it to her but he probably wouldn't admit it if asked. I wonder what keeps her little kitty mind occupied for 8-10 hours a day sitting at home by her lonesome (because she HATES all living creatures besides her parents)?? Basically, her loneliness is her own damn fault, but I still feel bad.
So I am having a Halloween Party at my house tomorrow night. Gizmo will have to be quarantined to the upper levels of our domain so that none of my guests will be afraid to enter the Halloween Dungeon we used to call home. I'm hoping everyone is smart enough to ignore the howling and scratching coming from behind the upstairs door. Well about an hour left and 4 hours of work to do. Until next time-

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

But Gizmo will be making an appearance at 11:57 for her virgin sacrifice right? Thats the only reason we're coming. You did remember to invite a virgin right? Crap! Details, details!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Gizmo's Mum said...

Aren't you a virgin?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Didn't you see me making out with Father Marco? ;)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home